The KOOKS Unofficial Homepage/Contemporary Revolutionary Reading
- The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations And The American Decline by James Perloff
- The Creature From Jekyll Island, A Second Look at the Federal Reserve by G. Edward Griffin
- Foreign Affairs, Council on Foreign Relations Quarterly Publication
- Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time, by Carroll Quigley Hardcover - 1348 pages.
- The Hard Road to a New World Order, Foreign Affairs, April 1974, p.556 by Richard N. Gardner
- The World Order: Our Secret Rulers
by Eustace Mullins.
- Current Affairs, A bi-monthly Trilateral Commission Publication
- The New American, A bi-weekly magazine by The John Birch Society, Appleton, WI.
- The Spotlight, A weekly newspaper by the Liberty Lobby, Washington, DC.
- The Freeman: Ideas On Liberty, A bi-monthly publication by the Foundation for Economic Education or FEE, 30 South Broadway Irvinton-on-Hudson, NY 10533
- Trilateralism, by Holly Sklar
- The Law, by Frederic Bastiat, June 1850 post French Revolution of 1848. Bastiat was a French economist, statesman and author.
- None Dare Call It Treason, by John A. Stormer, 1964. A Liberty Bell Book, Pub.
- It's Very Simple, The True Story of Civil Rights, by Alan Stang, 1965. Western Islands, Pub.
- The Fearful Master, A Second Look At The U.N., by G. Edward Griffin, Western Islands, Pub.
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and it is a fearful master."
- Masters of Deceit by J. Edgar Hoover, 1958 Henry Holt, Pub.
- The Death of A Nation, by John A. Stormer, 1968 Liberty Bell Press
- The Road to Serfdom by F.A. Hayek, 1944 University of Chicago Press
"It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once." -David Hume
- Democracy in America, Volumes I/II by Alexis De Tocqueville Version 1945 Alfred A Knopf Publisher
- Year 501: The Conquest Continues by Noam Chomsky, 1993 South End Press
- Terrorizing the Neighborhood: American Foreign Policy in the Post-Cold War Era, by Noam Chomsky, 1991 AK Press-Press One-Drop Press
- Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins, 1952 Kasper and Horton Pub.
- The Coming Battle, A Complete History of the National Banking Money Power in the United States by M.W. Walbert, 1899 Chicago W.B. Conkey Company Pub.
- Your Doctor Is Not In, Healthy Skepticism About National Health Care by Dr. Jane M. Orient, MD May 1994 Crown Publisher
- The Closing of the American Mind by Alan Bloom
- Who Stole Feminism? How Women Have Betrayed Women, by Christina Hoff Sommers 1994 Touchstone Pub.
- The Revolution That Never Was On Principle, v4n6
December 1996 by, C. Bradley Thompson
Socialism vs. Capitalism: Which is the Moral System? On Principle, v1n3 Autumn 1993 by, C. Bradley Thompson
- John Adams and the Spirit of Liberty by C. Bradley Thompson Published by University Press of Kansas, 352 pages, 1998
"Time´s glory is to calm contending kings, to unmask falsehood and bring truth to light." --William Shakespeare
- Global Tyranny - Step by Step - The United Nations and the New World Order by William F. Jasper, Western Islands Publisher
- The Commencement Speech You Need to Hear by Neal Boortz
- Unintended Consequences by John Ross, Timothy Mullin. Accurate Press, January 1996.
- Shakedown: How the Government Screws You from A to Z by James Bovard. Penguin USA, October 1996.
- I Am Not A Number!: Freeing America from the ID State by Claire Wolfe. Loompanics Unlimited, July 1, 1998.
[ Why KOOKs? ] [ Contemporary Revolutionary Reading ]
[ Classic Revolutionary Reading ] [ NWO's Front Organizations ]
[ The Globalists' Agenda ] [ Call to Action ] [ Related Links ]
[ Back to Kooks ]